This locomotive is being sold as is.
This locomotive is an item we purchased from an estate. It was well taken care of but we haven’t tested it.
Railroad Short Name: PRR
Road Number: 4911
* Box is worn from traveling to Train Shows but locomotive is new in box. *
- Die-Cast Body
- Authentic Paint Scheme & Cab Numbers
- RP-25 Metal Wheels Mounted On Metal Axles
- Constant Voltage, Directional Headlights
- Prototypical Rule 17 Lighting
- Remotely Controlled, Directionally Activated Operating Pantographs
- Detailed Truck Sides
- Detailed Cab Interior
- Powerful 12-Volt 5-Pole Precision Skew-Wound Flywheel Equipped Motor
- (2) Scale Kadee Compatible Remotely Controlled Proto-Couplers
- (2) User-Installed Kadee Magnetic Couplers
- Decorative Metal Horn
- Locomotive Speed Control In Scale MPH Increments
- On-Board DCC Receiver
- Operates On Code 70, 83, & 100 Rail Curves
Proto-Sound 3.0 equipped locomotives can be controlled in command mode with any DCC compliant command control system. While the user won’t have access to all of the incredible features of Proto-Sound 3.0, independent control over the locomotive is possible. This means you can continue to use your existing DCC controller to independently control your other DCC equipped locomotives in addition to your Proto-Sound 3.0 locomotive on the same track at the same time.