Railroad Short Name: PFE
One of the backbone cars of our country’s Intermodal service fleet, Atlas O’s model accurately portrays the prototype. Based upon ACF® cars built throughout the late 1960s and 1970s, these cars are in continuous operation today.
- Die- cast construction with etched metal and ABS details
- Separately applied brake system details
- Accurate painting and lettering
- Provides excellent tracking, even a t t he front of a t rain
- Designed to work with the Atlas O 45’ Pines Trailers (available separately), but can accept other manufacturer’s trailers as well.
- Die-cast couplers with added trainline de t ails (3-rail)
- Die-cast scale couplers with internally sprung knuckles (2-rail)
- Scale 33” turned brass wheels (2-rail)
- Overall length: 22 1/4″
- Minimum diameter curve: O-72 (3-rail)
- Minimum curve: 36” radius